NY19 – 2018 ELECTIONS
ARE YOU PREPARED TO VOTE?
1. Find out if you are registered:
This site indicates your Polling Place, your Voter Information, and your Voting Districts (County, State and Federal).
Under Voter Information verify if Voter Status indicates you are Active.
If you are Inactive, read About InActive and Purged Voters and complete 2. Get Registered.
2. Get Registered: http://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/voting/voteform_enterable.pdf
The same form is used to: register for the first time, to change your address, update your registration from inactive to active, or change your party registration.
If you change your party this year then you can vote in primaries next year.
3. Not sure if you’ll be around for the primary and/or general election? Send for an absentee ballot application: https://www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/download/voting/AbsenteeBallot-English.pdf
ARE YOU A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT?
Get Ready to Vote in the Primaries! First up we need Democrats engaged in selecting a NY19 Democratic Candidate to run against Faso that will represent the people of NY19. No more carpetbagger candidates, no slick politicians, we need someone who is committed to this district, understands this districts – it’s individuals and families… someone who has shown they can roll up their sleeves and fight for NY19.
1. Get to know the NY19 candidates. Attend Meet and Greets / Candidate Forums to listen to the candidates, and get them to listen to you! Listen to the candidate interviews by NYSpotlight19, the podcasts are here.
2. Did you know there is a primary for Federal Candidates on June 26 and State and Local candidates on September 13? See the current list of 2018 Democratic Candidates (check back as state and local candidates are announced). Share this information with friends and family (print out or send the link).
3. Make your plans to vote in the Primaries!
Federal Primary on June 26 and State and Local Primaries on September 13.
Find your districts and polling location here.